bad.debian.net web page updates

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:25:47 -0800

I've put the Wednesday meeting on the page. If anyone else wants to
advertise any get-togethers, just email me. I'm too hopped up on Vicodin to
keep up on the list right now.

In other news, I did get one response to my offer of write access to the bad
page, from Robin Rowe. Unfortunately, I'm not terribly comfortable with
that, simply because I don't know you, Robin -- nothing personal :). I've
made it a policy to add only people I know well to my machine. It's taken
care of most of the problems that boxes with many shell users often have.
Anyone else interested? Perhaps after we've met, Robin, I'll be willing to
go for it... unfortunately I won't be making Wednesday.

If someone else would rather host the page, in order to avoid my paranoia
about users, please feel free to reply and maybe we can work something out.
I'm not feeling up to "decisions" right now so I'm pretty much leaning
towards "rough consensus" on all of the above.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

All emails by me are copyrighted by me, and are double-ROT13 encrypted.
Any unauthorized viewing of such mails constitute a violation of the DMCA.