Berkeley get-together (BAD + BUUG)

Ian Zimmerman itz@speakeasy.org
02 Jan 2002 19:30:24 -0800

Robin> When I asked Mike Markley why there was no December BAD meeting

But there WAS one.  I was there.  Borrone's in Menlo Park, just a
couple of blocks from Rick's house I think.

Robin> and what the plan was for January

I still distinctly remember John Regan (who was also there) proposing
Au Coquelet ...

Robin> I just relocated here from San Diego a few weeks ago.

Might that be the reason for the slight confusion you're trying to
sow?  :-)

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087