Bay Area mourns

Alan DuBoff Alan DuBoff <aland@SoftOrchestra.com>
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:44:28 -0700

Along with last weeks tragedy, the Bay Area was faced with yet another
tragedy...

Both the Sunnyvale (Lawrence Expressway) and San Jose (Trimble/First) Computer
Literacy stores are closed for business...

The Lawrence store (which was the original) had been in business for 18 years.

Fatbrain will continue to do ecommerce and continue to exist...but visiting
many of those books in person, or having Installfests at the San Jose store
will not. I would guess that a fair amount of Debian had been installed at
that location.

May we have a moment of silence for all geekkind...

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.