Did anyone else show up?

tluxt tluxt@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 02:28:59 -0700 (PDT)

I got to Enzo's at 7:20 PM, nooone was there but the resturant folks.

They said someone had called earlier asking about having 10-20 people there
about 7PM.

They had no internet terminal I could check to see if I was in the finalized location.

I left, and tried to find an inet terminal, but didn't find one nearby.

I checked this list when I got home, and saw someone said the starting time might
be 7:30-8P.  (I don't recall seeing a starting time posted on the web site
(hint hint  :) ).)

Did anyone else show up?