In the City again

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:03:43 -0700

How're the prices... and how busy does it get? :)

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 05:31:06PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shalehperry@home.com> spake forth:

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder,
but when you do it blows your whole leg off.
-Bjarne Stroustrup