Proposal: Nov BAD meeting should move to ALS 11/8 6PM

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 22:08:40 -0700

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 05:13:59PM +0000, M. Drew Streib wrote:
> This sounds like a good time to advertise that I'm also running
> a GPG keysigning BoF on the first day (Wednesday) at 7pm as well.
> Anyone interested in making the Debian BoF follow that at 8pm and
> maybe we can just all walk from one to the other?

Sounds very fun, but Oakland is way up North, making it especially
difficult for a weekday. Anybody interested in carpooling? I'm down in
Palo Alto and can't drive (for another 6 months ;-) ).