Hey, So, THAT Was Fun, Huh?

Evan Prodromou evan@debian.org
13 Jun 2001 23:31:04 -0700

Wow! I had a real good time tonight, and I hope everyone else did,
too. We talked a bit about doing a B.A.D.* meeting on the 2nd
Wednesday of every month, alternating between the East Bay and San
Francisco. Sounds like a good plan, so bookmark July 11th for a
location TBD in the East Bay (probly Berkeley).

For those of you who participated in the Key Signing Aspect, the
keyring is obtainable at the following URL:

        http://evan.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/bad-keyparty-13-jun.gpg

The process for completing the signatures is listed at the end of this
message. Please try to get your keyring w/ signatures back to me w/in
a week, please. I don't want to have to chase you down!

Thanks to everyone who came, very lively and interesting GT.

~ESP

* "Bay Area Debian," of course. Big Audio Dynamite can arrange their
  own damn meetings.

---8<---

AFTER THE PARTY

1. Key signers download the party keyring from this URL:

   http://evan.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/bad-keyparty-13-jun.gpg

2. For each name on their keyring printout that has two checks
   (identified, fingerprint matches), sign that key in the
   keyring. For Alice to sign Bob's key, she would do a command like
   this:

       gpg --keyring /path/to/bad-meeting-17-Feb-2001.gpg --sign-key "Bob" --local-user "Alice"

   Remember, keep the keyring separate.

3. Once all the signatures have been added, send your copy of the
   keyring back to the organizer (evan@debian.org). This copy will now
   have all your signatures in it.

4. The organizer will combine all the signatures together, and make
   the new, merged keyring available.

---8<---

--
Evan Prodromou