BAD KSP (was Re: list still alive?)

Evan Prodromou evan@debian.org
03 Jun 2001 13:07:11 -0700

    MM> I'm interested... consider this my usual (often false) claim
    MM> that I'll attend.

    MM> As an idea about where... anyone familiar with Zachary's in
    MM> Oakland? Some of the best pizza I've ever had (and I've lived
    MM> all over the country), and emminently BARTable (short walk
    MM> from Rockridge station, although there's also a location in
    MM> Berkeley on Solano). The big logistical problem I see with
    MM> that is that there are no reservations and it's often packed
    MM> there... anyone more familiar with it have any ideas? If the
    MM> problems aren't insurmountable I think it's worth it,
    MM> personally :).

It's also astoundingly slow -- taking about an hour between sitting
down and getting food.

I'd probably thumbs-down Zachary's for a large group.

There's a North Beach Pizza on University in Berkeley, about 5-6
blocks from BART. Maybe that'd be a good alternative? The pizza is not
Zachary's, but it is very fine indeed.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou