ANNOUNCEMENT: Free Dmitry rally at SF Civic Center Monday, July 30 11:30am

Seth David Schoen schoen@loyalty.org
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 12:06:24 -0700

Nick Moffitt writes:

>    But it is a limited success, in that Dmitry Sklyarov still sits in a
>    federal holding cell in Las Vegas, awaiting the US Marshals to haul
>    him away in chains to California.

Scratch that.  I guess he's not going to get my letter, either...

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/010727/n27270581.html

Dmitry Sklyarov's on his way to California.  Also:

http://www.freesklyarov.org/dmca-song.html

Young man, you've been writing some code, I said,
Young man, think it ought to be showed, I said,
Young man, but what you shoulda knowed, is some
Things... must... be... left... un-said

Young man, there's a law that's been passed, I said,
Young man, we hoped it wouldn't last, but now,
Young man, if you break it, your ass will be
Hauled... a-way... to... Club Fed

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen@loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull