July 11 G.T.

Evan Prodromou evan@debian.org
03 Jul 2001 11:31:55 -0700

Hey, so, as I mentioned before, we kind of decided to do B.A.D. meets
every month, on the second Wednesday of the month, alternating between
an East Bay and a San Francisco location.

So, unless there's objections, let's try to do the July 11th meet at
Laval's Pizza on Euclid (Northside) in Berkeley at around 7:30PM (same
as before).

I'll send out an authoritative-sounding B-) announcement later this
week if people want one (or maybe YOU want to try your hand at it?
It's pretty easy!). I'll also send instructions on the keyparty
protocol stuff.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou