get-together

Ian Zimmerman itz@speakeasy.org
12 Dec 2001 14:22:09 -0800

Tony> I didn't catch the initial announcement (there has been other
Tony> evidence of a disruption in my email svc this past weekend) but
Tony> I will go if it's on, probably to either location (tho someone
Tony> will have to enlighten me as to what the original was!) and
Tony> could take a rider or two (tight) from the East Bay (leaving
Tony> form Oakland at ~6pm, could divert to Berkeley).  Diamond lanes
Tony> make riders espeically welcome. ;)

Hi Tony, I live in Oakland (Montclair to be specific) and if I got a
ride I might attend.  I am still uncertain though.  Can you give me a
call at 338-0884 before you leave?  If I am not here when you call
just go without me.

Thanks.

--
Ian Zimmerman, Oakland, California, U.S.A.
GPG: 433BA087  9C0F 194F 203A 63F7 B1B8  6E5A 8CA3 27DB 433B A087