get-together

Tony Godshall togo@of.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:05:56 -0800

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 07:13:38PM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 01:03:08PM -0800, Deirdre Saoirse Moen (deirdre@deirdre.net) wrote:
> > At 12:53 PM -0800 12/11/01, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > >There are several of us with an interest, but not date/time has been
> > >set.
> > >
> > >I'll propose same for a convenience to me:  Cafe Borrone, Menlo Park.
> > >1010 El Camino Real.  Immediately west of the Menlo Park CalTrain
> > >station, next to Kepplers.  I'll suggest 7pm for a meet.
> >
> > Well, a place and time are nice, how about a date too?
>
> Apologies.
>
> The date is tomorrow, 12 Dec.
>
> The standard schedule is 2nd Wednesday, per the BALE page.
>
> I _don't_ like preempting meeting places, particularly at short notice,
> but I'd offered a ride to a member and plan to attend...so needed a
> place to congregate.

I didn't catch the initial announcement (there has been
other evidence of a disruption in my email svc this past
weekend) but I will go if it's on, probably to either
location (tho someone will have to enlighten me as to what
the original was!) and could take a rider or two (tight)
from the East Bay (leaving form Oakland at ~6pm, could
divert to Berkeley).  Diamond lanes make riders espeically
welcome. ;)

Tony Godshall
togo@of.net