this month's get-together

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:16:09 -0800

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 11:03:55PM -0600, Sean E. Perry wrote:
> a place we can all sit around is important.  Yelling around a bar is no good.
>
> Also we often have vegetarians and other people with special food requirements
> and when planning these get togethers we need to keep that in mind.

Ah, good call, while I'm sure the BBQ place has salads and such, the
selection's probably rather limited if you're not a rabid carnivore :).

> Chinese, most other Asian, Indian food are all good.  Other choices can be
> considered of course.
>
> The other consideration is proximity to CalTrain.  People coming from the city
> need to have a way to get there.

In that case, I'll call the Chinese place tomorrow and see about
accomodations for a small-to-medium-sized group and investigate mass
transit, since there have been no other suggestions...

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

"That which does not kill us makes us stranger."
- Trevor Goodchild, "Aeon Flux"