the Linux 10th Anniversary Picnic & Barbecue

Mike Markley mike@markley.org
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 15:57:36 -0700

Hey guys,

Apparently there's a 10th anniversary picnic/barbecue going on in
Sunnyvale on 8/25. Free burgers and dogs to people who RSVP (even veggie
burgers, yuck), and it's intended to be a family thing as well. More info
(and a form to RSVP) at http://www.linux10.org/ .

Anther thing... since it seems we have no official leaders, just the common
setup of "whoever's been here longest and done the most useful stuff is the
most respected", I wanted to know what everyone thought of sending in a link
to bad.debian.net saying that we're "promoting" Linux10. I could certainly
add a note to the "Upcoming Events" section of the page, and if there's
enough interest it could definitely serve as a BAD get-together of a sort,
too. Thoughts? Comments? Flames?

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

[Doctors and Bartenders], We both get the same two kinds of customers
-- the living and the dying.
- Dr. Boyce, "The Menagerie" ("The Cage"), stardate unknown