Ian Jackson in San Francisco this weekend (~ 6th April)

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:36:26 -0700

begin  Will Lowe quotation:
> > I'd certainly be up for it... may I suggest something near BART so
> > we all have a way to get home after such indulgences? :)
>
> Remember that BART doesn't run after midnight,  so you have to get the
> indulgences over with relatively early.

	Correction: the last train leaves each terminus at midnight,
giving you enough time to fart around usually.  The last train through
the transbay tube is usually about 12:15-12:25 depending on which
station you like (it goes a bit slower since it hangs around at each
station to catch stragglers).

	I realize that's not quite the order of magnitude you hoped,
but it needed to be said.

	On the plus side, the metro tunnel service now runs until 1am!

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.