Ian Jackson in San Francisco this weekend (~ 6th April)

Michael Alan Dorman mdorman@debian.org
04 Apr 2001 16:21:34 -0700

Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:
> Michael Alan Dorman writes ("Re: Ian Jackson in San Francisco this weekend (~ 6th April)"):
> > Vice needs constant upkeep and practice.
> So you're up for a visit to a bar or something on Friday night ? :-)

Ian, you will just have to take my word for it that there are few
things in this universe I would find more edifying than getting so
sloppy drunk on straight gin in a bar in San Francisco with you that I
would loudly and obnoxiously make fun of your idiosyncratic perl code
mere moments before falling off my bar stool.  :-)

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be in town this weekend.  But boy, I
wish there was some magic I could do to arrange it...

Mike.