Potential home for LinuxCabal

David Doolin doolin@cs.utk.edu
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:51:11 -0400

>Unfortunately, at 4000 square feet the new place is too large for Richard
>to take on by himself. In order to be able to take advantage of this new
>space, he will need to sublet parts of it.
>
>So if you are looking for 200 to 2000 square feet office space (built to
>suit, with or without an Internet connection) or know someone who is,

I would consider payment-in-kind (computers, dial-up, etc) in return
for carpentry for any potential sublet holder needing to do a little
remodeling.  I can bring my own tools/lunch/etc and 5 years full-time
framing and remodeling experience in TX, TN, KY and SC.

Please reply directly (not to this list please):
Dave
doolin@ce.berkeley.edu