Question on backups

DavidM.Zendzian DavidM.Zendzian
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:02:19 -0000

Thanks, however my question was in reference to a 200gb backup.  Does anyone
have a hw/sw solution that can handle this under linux?  What jukebox devices
are available and function?

We have some spare dell equip (from NT setup) that has a scsi jukebox, will
that work with linux?

Thanks
David

--
    David M. Zendzian * dmz@dmzs.com * page-dmz@dmzs.com
      9B A2 66 EF 09 FF 35 2E  64 5B 40 65 A3 C5 10 B4
  (415) 298-6247 - phone  ||  (978) 418-8526 - fax/voicemail
  Imagination is greater than knowledge * Albert Einstein
 Every day is a good day, whether you like it or not! * DMZ