Busybox

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Sun, 04 Jun 2000 03:10:05 -0700

I found the Busybox mailing list that Bruce Perens setup, so just in case my

There seems to be some type of problem with me sending messages to this list,
ok, I get the hidden message shy jo...:-/ Somehow it seems that Joey flips
some magic cookie for my messages the next morning and they appear to the
list...

I just sent a message to the Busybox list and got it back right away, so not
sure if there is anything special about my address...

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.