Ian Jackson visiting SF / San Jose (fwd)

Kysh kysh@blackwolf.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:37:00 -0800

As George Bonser was saying:
> On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
>
> > > No, the main office is in Emeryville.
> >
> > The East Bay is STILL the boonies. :)
>
> In my opinion the boonies start in Milpitas on the East side and San Mateo
> on the West. Anything north of either of those is in never-never land.

I agree.

BTW, what idiot decided to put in the RFC that a mailing list should NOT make
itself reply-to??! I HATE it when I want to compose a reply to a list (95% of the time that I reply to a list message), and have to change the 'To' header.

It's exceedingly annoying!! (And YES, I've read the RFC. I think they're on
crack :)

-Kysh

--
-> 1999 Red and Black Honda CBR600F4 ('Kyss') <street> <daily ride>
-> 1990 Black and Red Kawasaki ZX750F ('Ssyhth') <street, commute backup>