Stormix wants Debian contact (fwd)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:59:07 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Jonathan Walther wrote:

> Correction: the ones that don't have them that deserve them.  We have
> quite a few very successful women entrepreneurs here in Canada.  The
> highest paid position in our government is $150,000 USD.  Corporate
> salaries aren't much higher, even for CEO's of very successful
> companies.  You do the math.

Unfortunately, I know too much about BC economics. Sad really. I like
Vancouver a lot -- but I wouldn't want to live there. My mom lives on
Vancouver Island and is currently re-learning programming and increasing
her Linux knowledge as she goes. She was doing Linux stuff long before I'd
heard of it.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator