linuxworld brain dump (2)

Tom Lancaster tom@grubby.net
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:21:15 -0700

I'm working for Red Hat, but I think they'll let me bring ice for the
poor debian folks :)
Only thing is I won't know till tomorrow which day I'm going down. It's
probably wednesday, though.
I've forgotten how to add new addresses to this list. Can you add me at
tlancast@redhat.com, if you're not already sleeping...

I promise I'll bring ice when I come!
And beer, if I can persuade the driver to stop.

Tom