GSM phones

Sudhakar Chandra thaths@netscape.com
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 14:25:53 -0700

Alan DuBoff proclaimed:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Ah, okay, good to hear that. Now lets see if I can spent some VA
> > money on hiring an 1900 GSM :)
> Why not just ask VA if they can get you a phone for the time you are here.
> Even if they don't have an extra one on hand, it seems they can aquire one
> easily enough and give it to some new hire they take on in the future...They
> probably only have a few hundred cell phones...:-/

I thought Wichert was referring to the money he made off of the VA IPO.  I
assumed that Wichert had sold his share of the 140 stocks the first week
after the IPO because VA stock was underwater last week. ;-)

S.
--
Homer: Mel Gibson is just a guy Marge, no different than me or Lenny.
Marge: Were you or Lenny ever named Sexiest Man Alive?