GSM phones

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Thu, 03 Aug 2000 11:15:53 -0700

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> > Marc Merlin
>
> No, iirc it was Scott McNeil.

McNeil, are you using Marc Merlin's kernel? If you are, your a piece of $#!T,
just like the rest of us...(and don't give us non of that, "well marcy set my
machine up for me";-).

> You're too good at this :)

Of course, I worked there for a while. It took them about a year to realize I
wasn't doing any coding for them, and that I was spending all my time looking
at mail headers...;-) Actually, I think they could still be using some of my
code...thats pretty scary...:-/ (you would be worried if you knew what it
does...;-).

I certainly joke about VA, but honestly, that was a great year of my
career...2nd only to Taligent.

I'm hoping my current gig turns out the best of all!<G>

This is so fun, our radio is like having a toy to work on.

It's really hard to find Linux people around town, VA has most of them locked
in...

We're not allowed to post jobs on this mailing list, are we?

I should go get some sleep...

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.