Potato install - package suggestions?

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Fri, 07 Apr 2000 17:05:59 +0000

Chris Waters wrote:

> Potato's installer seems much improved over earlier versions.

I used the potato install once before on my Thinkpad, and used it yesterday on
a desktop system. It actually seems to look a little nicer when I installed it
yesterday. I would concur that it is much improved, and module support has
been enhanced quite a bit from the slink install. All the sound modules are
listed in the install now, as well as all other modules. Previously there was
a limited amount of modules and you had to go select them from the kernel
configurator.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.