3Com 3c905C not recognized in Debian install

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:28:02 -0700

Quoting Alan DuBoff (maestro@SoftOrchestra.com):

> slink-and-a-half is what Scott McNiel put in the Debian box, if there is a
> problem with the install, they should upgrade that since that is currently
> what people will buy on the street.

You'd have to talk to them about that -- but I doubt that anyone is
going to ship potato in a shrink-wrapped anything until it's been the
new stable tree for a while.

> Do you know, does the potato install have the 2.2.14 kernel that is in frozen?

If memory serves, yes.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your