3Com 3c905C not recognized in Debian install

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:52:50 -0700

Quoting Alan DuBoff (maestro@SoftOrchestra.com):

> I'm using the slink-and-a-half CD that Joey and Sean created, and was also
> trying to get a 3Com linux driver (was I suprised to see that 3Com supports
> that driver somehow and help Becker with them (donations????? pay????). None
> the less, it's good to see companies working to help Linux.

Intending no disrespect for Joey and Sean's excellent work, at this late
date, I would be tempted to start with the five installation floppies
for potato, rather than slink-and-a-half -- especially where PCMCIA is
concerned.

Give the potato installer a try.  I think you'll be impressed -- and
much more likely to find your 3Com card supported.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your