Bang for the Buck, comparing Celerons to Xeons (and PIIIs?)

David Bristel targon@targonia.com
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

Now, what we need is a Dual-AMD Athlon system overclocked to 750MHz(This is
doable without extra cooling according to some sources).  Think we can get AMD
to donate one or two systems for the cause?

							Dave Bristel