Unstable package list

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Sun, 16 May 1999 14:32:08 -0700

        Is it just me, or did someone forget to build the Packages
file on http.us.debian.org?  More specifically, the unstable main
packages file.  I've been downloading debs by hand for a day, now, and
it's driving me batty!

        Who's in charge of that?  Is there some way of remotely
generating one?

        But moving on to Bay Area Debian, how difficult would it be to
do a bit of a tutorial on building deb packages?

--
"The software is intended to be as unobtrusive, unintrusive and
unconstraining as possible.  In software as elsewhere, good