potato info

Alan DuBoff aland@SoftOrchestra.com
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 03:32:24 -0700

Rick Moen wrote:

> No idea -- but you might ask on the TLUG mailing list
> (http://tlug.linux.or.jp/).

Rick,

Thanks a bunch. I see that is from TWICS, a good friend of mine wrote TWICS on
a mini-VAX back in the early to mid 80s. He lives in Virginia now.

Anyway, I was gonna install Debian to my Thinkpad, but now I see there is info
on adding the Japanese extentions to Debian, and I will read up on that to
understand it better.

Jo's install will work fine for my new server, and my wife might get 2.0.34 on
the Thinkpad if possible. She's going to Japan for a month in a couple weeks
with the kids, so I'll have a solid month of hackin' hours ahead of me...;-)

--

Alan DuBoff - Conductor
Software Orchestration, Inc.