RMS will be 'round, Aug. 9 - 20

Jim Franklin jfranklin@etworld.com
Tue, 06 Jul 1999 11:53:14 -0700

Hi folks,
  Why not talk to a local community college and see if you can use the
sports field and bleachers?  Get permission to roll out a couple of kegs
and have a good ole time.  If BAD is listed as a non-profit organization
it would probably help considerably in getting use of facilities.  To me
the place doesn't seem as important as the folks.  Are we trying to
impress someone(s) and wear our "suits" or have a fun evening?

Jim

PS Alan, sorry I sent this message to you directly,  when I hit reply in
Netscape it sends it to the sender rather than shunting it to BAD. Sorry
just a BAD habit :)