GNOME repository for Debian

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:36:09 -0700

Alan DuBoff wrote:
> I saw some place that there was a seperate repository for GNOME for
> Debian it seems, but I can't find it now.
>
> I don't know if it would have a more current level of E and GNOME in it,
> but wanted to find out. I've got E 0.15.5 on Red Hat and 0.15.1 on
> Debian (I know my Debian was pulled from unstable).

joey@kite:~/tmp>dpkg --print-avail enlightenment
Package: enlightenment
Section: x11
Installed-Size: 607
Maintainer: Laurence J. Lane <ljlane@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.15.5-0

This is from unstable and appears to be the latest version. Do an apt-get
update, if dpkg shows only an old version, what mirror are you using?

I don't knoiw about gnome.. I'm pretty sure gnome contains the debian/
directory right in the main cvs repository and so can be debianized right
out of the box.

--
see shy jo