Intent to Party like its 1999

David Welton davidw@master.debian.org
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:37:13 -0600

Ok, so the consensus seems to be that everyone wants to meet near
where they live;-) It might be nice to carpool a bit further south, so
as to accomodate the people closer to san jose...  Urk, I don't know
if I want to drive with all those swarms of other people during rush
hour, though.  San Mateo, which someone mentioned, isn't that far,
though.  How is the evening traffic coming north?  I guess I could do
Oakland, if we meet near the BART thing.

Anyone who *can't* make it anyplace in particular?

--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus