linuxword update

epsasnova epsas@sky.bluelight.net
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:01:43 -0500 (EST)

Hello list,

As you can tell from my sig, my name is Charles Esteban Paul - artist,
poet, systems administrator. I will be flying into California from
Southern Florida to attend the Linuxworld Expo.  Last year, I helped the
Debian effort at the Atlanta Linux Showcase and I hope to do the same this
year at LinuxWorld.

I'm bringing a Tecra notebook with Debian installed (and working XFree!),
a vinyl banner, and (hopefully) some cool Debian T-Shirts to sell.  A
workstation shall be left behind now that VA Research and Sun have agreed
to loan us some crackerjack hardware.

Now to the meat of this message - I am looking for a place to stay while
in California - hopefully somewhere close to a BART station.  I can cook
pretty good, am clean, and capable of holding my end of a conversation.

Willing to pay for groceries, do my part with the broom and mop - and I'll
need in return is a couch to crash on for the duration of the Expo

Thanks!

Charles Esteban Paul
http://www.bluelight.net

       The Revolution Will Be Multicast