linuxword update

Klaus Kettner kk@sesom.de
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:02:02 +0100 (CET)

Am 22-Feb-99 schrieb Joey Hess :

> Raphael's brochure is up at http://www.io.com/~rkitover/debian.html, and
> he's going to print out some for us to give away to interested people at the
> expo. Take a look and send him any comments you have.

It is just a single page, so printing isn't a problem. Tell me, if i should
print some (200? 400?) copies of it.

> At this point I only have 4 people down as needing transportation to the
> expo; Joey Hess, David Welton, Donovan Freemyer, and Sylvester Baker Smith.

I'll drive from Hayward to San Jose daily (1st - 4th) at 8:00 AM. If anybody
needs a ride i'd be happy to provide it. Picking you up at a BART-station or
somewhere between San Leandro and San Jose isn't a problem. If somebody is
interested, mail me directly until friday evening, i'll leave on saturday
morning (did i say morning? 5:30 AM!).

        -kk-

work:   mailto:kk@sbs.de
priv:   mailto:kk@sesom.de       http://www.kettner.nu