linuxworld update

David Bristel targon@targonia.com
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:43:08 -0800 (PST)

I have a 6 foot(I THINK it's 6 foot, maybe 5) folding table, and am here in San
Jose.  Unfortunately, I have no car or way to transport it.  Let me know if this
will do the trick.

							Dave Bristel
							targon@targonia.com
Just give me at least a day warning if you need the table for this so I can be
sure to be here.

David Bristel
1050 South Winchester Blvd. #12
San Jose, CA 95128