linuxworld summary

Alan DuBoff maestro@SoftOrchestra.com
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 03:20:48 -0700

David Bristel wrote:

> I would also like to appologise for my reaction.  I've been working way too
> much(6 day work weeks), and I was looking forward to being able to use some free
> time to help with the setup.  Unfortunately, my boss won't let me off work for
> even a day to get down to the show time time around, which is also a bit
> annoying.  I hope the show goes well.

I know I have been working way to much myself (this was a very long weekend
trying to prepare the project I'm working on for LinuxWorld). I hope your boss
understands that it is important for anyone involved with Linux to get to this
show, there are a lot more vendors at this show than in March.

When I was down there yesterday I was amazed at the vendors there now that
were not there last time. Dell has a booth (close to the Debian booth!;-), HP
has one, SGI has one. This is the who's who in Linux.

You might try and sneak out at 4:00pm on one or two days, try and get down
there. And if at all possible, tonight is the keynote.

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.