linuxworld summary

David Bristel targon@targonia.com
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:30:10 -0700 (PDT)

I would also like to appologise for my reaction.  I've been working way too
much(6 day work weeks), and I was looking forward to being able to use some free
time to help with the setup.  Unfortunately, my boss won't let me off work for
even a day to get down to the show time time around, which is also a bit
annoying.  I hope the show goes well.

							Dave Bristel