please send me shift info for linuxworld

Joey Hess joey@kitenet.net
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:42:26 -0700

Tor Slettnes wrote:
> I think I could be able to do a couple, so a. and d. it is.

Great, I finally have two people on a! To summarize, this is what i have so
far:

a       Alan, Tor Slettnes
b       William Ono, Helen Cook, Ivan Kohler
c       David Karlin
d       Matt Zimmerman, Ivan Kohler, Tor Slettnes
e       Christoph Lameter
f       Christoph Lameter, Alan DuBoff, Matt Zimmerman, Ivan Kohler

I guess it's obvious which shifts are morning. :-) Of course, I'll be there
for large parts of all shifts, as will Wichert Akkermann.

>     Joey> - A digital camera.
>
> I got a Casio QV-120.  The quality isn't wonderful, as it has a
> maximum 640x480 resolution, but it does work with the 'qvplay' Debian
> package.

Well it's the only thing I have so I'm glad to have it.

> And a Netwinder.  If someone else is bringing one, I'd prefer not to,
> because I use it as my main SMTP, WWW, FTP, named, ypserv,
> etc.. server, and would have to offload these things to my PC while
> it's gone.

This really sounds like too much bother. Since we'll have some other arch's
anyway.

--
see shy jo