please send me shift info for linuxworld

Tor Slettnes tor@slett.net
04 Aug 1999 21:08:28 -0700

    Joey> I've only heard from about 4 people about shifts at
    Joey> linuxworld. Surely there are others who can commit to a
    Joey> morning or afternoon? Again, the shifts are these, please
    Joey> send me a prioritized list of the ones you can do.

    Joey>      a. August 10th, 9:30 am to 1 pm
    Joey>      b. August 10th, 1 pm to 6 pm
    Joey>      c. August 11th, 9:30 am to 1 pm
    Joey>      d. August 11th, 1 pm to 6 pm
    Joey>      e. August 12th, 9:30 am to 1 pm
    Joey>      f. August 12th, 1 pm to 6 pm
    Joey> I have no-one at all on shifts a and d.

I think I could be able to do a couple, so a. and d. it is.  With the
one reservation that nothing comes up at work (I should have a
definite answer by Friday).

    Joey> I also still urgently need:
    Joey> - End tables like you'd put at each end of a couch, that can
    Joey>   comfortable hold a computer monitor.
    Joey> - A volenteer to do brocures.
    Joey> - A digital camera.

I got a Casio QV-120.  The quality isn't wonderful, as it has a
maximum 640x480 resolution, but it does work with the 'qvplay' Debian
package.

And a Netwinder.  If someone else is bringing one, I'd prefer not to,
because I use it as my main SMTP, WWW, FTP, named, ypserv,
etc.. server, and would have to offload these things to my PC while
it's gone.  Plus, X is not currently running on it.  But if needed, or
would be cool, or there is another reason to, I will.  [Naturally, it
is normally accessible over the internet as well].

-tor