Hi!

David Welton davidw@gate.cks.com
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:07:13 -0800

On Tue, Dec 01, 1998 at 10:34:32PM -0800, Dragon wrote:

> There is now a Bay Area Dragon on this list.

While we're on the subject of introductions...

I currently live and work (for another week:-) in Portland, Oregon,
but have accepted a job at CNET, and will be starting probably at the
beginning of January next year.  I'm not precisely sure on exactly
what I'll be doing, but it will be web backend programming, in some
capacity.

As I know next to nothing about the bay area, and don't know too many
people there, I thought I'd try and get to know some of the Debian and
Linux people out there... Other interests are cycling (road and
mountain bikes), and Italian (I lived there for a year).

I'm also looking for a place (which I've heard is difficult:-/),
preferably with some other people around my age (23), and, hopefully,
with a decent net connection.  CNET is located in the very northeast
corner of the city, so I'd like to be near there, if possible, but I
don't really have a clue as to where is affordable, expensive, nice,
trashy, etc...

Ciao:-)

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org