Looking for advice

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Sep 16 22:39:30 PDT 2018

Oh, I forgot to add:  About events that might be of interest in the San
Francisco Bay Area, it's possible that my mostly-automated calendar of
Bay Area technical events, BALE, may be of help:
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/

You are cautioned that the listed events should not be trusted to be
accurate without (at minimum) following links to the underlying event
page from the organisation putting on the event.  It requires a
considerable and recurring investment of time and effort to keep BALE
accurate, and I haven't done that recently.