ANNOUNCEMENT: Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting + keysigning 2018-10-10 7pm @ Henry's, 110 Natoma, SF

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:33:45 PDT 2018

ANNOUNCEMENT: Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting + keysigning 2018-10-10
7pm @ Henry's, 110 Natoma, SF
Who: Bay Area BADies, invited guests/visitors, and anyone else who wants
   to attend
What: Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting (& keysigning)!
When: 2018-10-10 (2nd Wed) 7:00 P.M. US/Pacific (-- 'till whenever[1])
Where: Henry's Hunan Restaurant[2]
Why: Because it's good to have a Bay Area Debian (BAD) meeting!

We have out-of-area Debian mentors likely to be in attendance.

There will likely also be Ubuntu hour quite nearby, preceding from
6pm to 7pm (watch BAD list for further (later) pointers to information
on that).

Keysigning - yes, always welcome.  We'll try to mostly do the keysigning
towards the start of the meeting (less disruptive to later dining, also
easier for folks that may be mostly or only interested in the keysigning
or might come from Ubuntu Hour to BAD just for the keysigning).

Henry's Hunan - yummy Hunan food, reasonably priced for the quality,
if folks are amenable, we can dine "family style" - cash and small bills
are helpful and appreciated for splitting up check.

1. restaurant usually chases out remaining customers around 9:30 P.M. or
    so.
2.
Henry's Hunan Restaurant[3]
110 Natoma St.[4] (between 2nd & New Montgomery, not to be confused with
   their other locations)
San Francisco, CA 94105-3704
1-415-546-4999
3. http://henryshunan.com/