Re: useful stuff

bad jgrosch at mooseriver.com
Tue May 9 00:54:33 PDT 2017

Hi!

I've heard  you were  looking for that stuff for  a long  time,  so I finally found it for you, read more  here http://perrotin.payforcollegewithoutgoingbroke.com

Kind regards, bad

From: Bay Area Debian [mailto:bad at bad.debian.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2017 3:54 AM
To: jgrosch at mooseriver.com
Subject: "Smokers rights." XD

I really have  no idea  how to prevent them from  being unhealthy.  Not  all of the relationships were completely unhealthy although in  the long run I can't recall any that were  truly  good for  me.  Your comment actually had me  make a list and I was surprised at just how  many remote people (not just partners either  -  some  were friends) I have had  in my life. I suspect there are ways to make  that kind of relationship work  in your favour, I just don't know how. I really wish  I could help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10