Re: many beautiful things

xtat xtat at rapidpacket.com
Thu Jun 22 21:50:36 PDT 2017

Hello!

Just take a look at this stuff! There are so many beautiful things here,  you should visit the store http://bit.do/dw9Nz

Good wishes, xtat

From: bad [mailto:bad at bad.debian.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:50 PM
To: xtat at rapidpacket.com
Subject: Ok. I see.

Atheists may not have "rules against lying," but humanists and people with value systems do!   Regardless of religion, different personality types  have different  relationships with  how far they'll lie to play  along.

I  had suggested that  if my wife wanted to baptize our child I would not stand up there and  give  the affirmations  saying that I would raise him  Christian.  We decided to wait until they were  old enough to  choose for themselves.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10