[BALUG-Talk] Fwd: GnuPG / PGP key signing party October 3rd 2017

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Aug 12 10:30:17 PDT 2017

[DO NOT REPLY-ALL UNLESS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED TO ALL LISTS!]
NOTE ALSO THAT appears (free) "ticket" is REQUIRED to attend this event.
Passing this along, as it looks like it didn't make it to
at least several lists (non-member posting and/or too many recipients):

----- Forwarded message from lhirlimann at mozilla.com -----