[BALUG-Talk] Keysigning in March

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 8 20:26:18 PST 2016

[DON'T REPLY-ALL if you're not on all the lists]
Don't (yet ;-)) have a keysigning event specifically planned,
but I might suggest, if it works with your schedule,
at the BALUG meeting in San Francisco.
That would be 3rd Tuesday, so for March, 2016-03-15.
http://www.balug.org/
And can of course certainly invite all the Bay Area Debian (BAD) folks that
wish to come (when BAD meets, it's 2nd Wednesday, but that's not when you'd
be visiting ... not unprecedented for BAD folks to occasionally get together
on a date that's not a BAD meeting date ("informal gathering"), e.g. when an
out-of area Debian person is around to visit (and yes, often also including
keysigning).  BALUG has been meeting at Henry's Hunan Restaurnat (110
Natoma St.) -
that's a pretty good relatively central location in San Francisco for
most folks
in - and beyond - San Francisco to often make it to fairly conveniently.

You might want to also see if you can get requisite at least minimum
number of DDs
to make it to such keysigning event - but I'd think it quite probable
that could
be arranged.