Fwd: Help with the Debian booth at SCaLE 14x, January 22-24, Pasadena, CA

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 25 15:52:43 PST 2015

Not *quite* Bay Area, but ... :-)

----- Forwarded message from kraai at ftbfs.org -----
     Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 08:37:54 -0800
     From: "Matt Kraai" <kraai at ftbfs.org>
  Subject: Help with the Debian booth at SCaLE 14x, January 22-24, Pasadena, CA
       To: debian-events-na at lists.debian.org

Hi,

SCaLE 14x will be held at the Pasadena Convention Center from January
21st to 24th, 2016.  Please help out with the Debian booth!  The
exhibition hall (and hence the booth) will be open

* Friday, January 22nd, 2016 from 2 PM to 6 PM
* Saturday, January 23rd, 2016 from 10 AM to 6 PM
* Sunday, January 24th, 2016 from 10 AM to 2 PM

If you're interested in helping to staff the booth during any of those
times, please let me know.  I may be able to get free or discounted
admission for anyone who does volunteer.

Also please forward this to anyone you think might be interested.

--
Matt                                           https://ftbfs.org/~kraai/

----- End forwarded message -----