Got release party photos/reports?: Re: (Jessie Release) Party in the USA! - we're first (listed)! :-)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu May 14 21:01:46 PDT 2015

And a fine time was had by all.  :-)
Got photos/reports?  Don't forget to update the wiki!
We're representing the whole USA now.  ;-)

references/excerpts:
https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyJessie/UnitedStatesofAmerica/SanFrancisco
https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyJessie#ReleasePartyJessie.2FUnitedStatesofAmerica.2FSanFrancisco.United_States_of_America:_San_Francisco