DD moving to bay area

Romel Jacinto penguin at techbandit.com
Mon Jun 15 15:55:29 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015, at 14:39, Tony Godshall wrote:

> Actually, the Caltrain runs fast from Palo Alto to San Francisco during
> commute times- I think a peninsula commute to the tech-heavy bits
> of San Francisco is very doable, especially if you like to bike.  Lots
> of people do it, both ways.

The SF2G bicycle community has good information on commuting from San
Francisco to the Peninsula, including routes.

The mileage for the routes they highlight is around 40 miles. I think
most people who commute by bike do so in the morning and take Caltrain
home to San Francisco.

SF2G Bicycle Routes
http://sf2g.com/routes.html

--